Olá pessoal! Mods de texturas podem realmente causar CTD?!

FillipeMattos

UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS CTD

Ultimamente quando falamos em CTD a primeira coisa que vem a cabeça é que eles são causado por arquivos "esp", que em muitas vezes entram em conflitos com outros mods (semelhantes) ou estão severamente corrompidos. Instalar e desinstalar muitos mods durante o gameplay pode também deixar o save-game bastante poluído e isso resultará em acidentes. É essencial aprender a limpar o seu save-game, sempre que for instalar ou desinstalar algum mod quando você estiver jogando. Algumas pessoas preferem começar um jogo novo sempre que vão fazer isso porque assim dá menos trabalho. Existem mods que fazem limpeza de save-games, mas mesmo assim, esse é um processo muito delicado e precisa de atenção e conhecimento por parte do usuário. Eu particularmente, nunca ouvi falar em acidentes no jogo causados por mods de texturas, apenas de bugs ocasionados pela ausência delas. Quando não há texturas no jogo, os NPCs e todo o cenário que compõe o ecrã ficam azul. Isso deixa o jogo bastante estranho, mas não chega a provocar CTD, pelo menos isso nunca aconteceu aqui por causa de texturas. Um fato curioso é que, quando você inicia o jogo, e logo em seguida, ele fecha, significa que algum arquivo "esm" está faltando. Pode ser que que você o tenha apagado ou desinstalado, acidentalmente. Podem existir mods na sua relação que ainda DEPENDAM dele e, sendo assim, não deixarão o jogo funcionar corretamente até que você recupere novamente o "ESM" que desinstalou. A solução é fazer esse mod (problemático) se desvincular desse "esm fantasma" e achar outros mestres para ele, e tome cuidado para não apagá-los também. É normal haver mods que dependam de vários mestres, mas se um desses mestres acidentalmente for apagado e o jogo deixar de funcionar e isso será um problema. Caso resolvam instalar mods que façam alguma coisa parecida com outro mod que você já tem (mods semelhantes), vocês devem escolher qual desses mods irão precisar (ser seletivo). Instalar muitos mods que fazem coisas parecidas podem ocasionar conflitos no jogo e até corrompê-lo (o save-game), então tomem muito cuidado ao lidarem com essas coisas.

Edited by FillipeMattos

Google translator

Lately when we talk about CTD the first thing that comes to mind is that they are caused by files esp, which often come into conflict with other mods (similars). Or esp born severely corrupted . Installing and uninstalling many mods during gameplay can also make the save game very polluted . It is essential to learn how to clean your save-game, whenever you install or uninstall a mod when you're playing. Instead of doing this, some people prefer to start a new game, because it has less work. There are mods that make cleaning save-games, but even so, this is a very delicate process and requires attention and knowledge on the part of the user. I personally never heard of accidents caused by in-game textures mods, just bugs caused by the absence of them. When no textures in the game, the NPCs and the whole scene turns blue. This makes the game very strange, but not enough to cause CTD at least it never happened here . A curious fact is that when you start the game, and soon after it closes, it means that some file esm is missing. Could be that you have deleted or uninstalled it accidentally. There may be mods in their list that still depend on them and not let the game work properly until you recover again the ESM. The solution is to make this mod (problematic) if unbind this ghost esm and find other masters for it, and be careful not to delete them also. It's normal to have mods that depend on multiple masters, but if one of these masters is accidentally erased it will be a problem. If you resolve to install mods that do something similar with another mod that you already have, you must choose which of these mods will need (be selective). Install many mods that do similar things in the game can cause conflicts and even corrupt it (the save-game). Take great care when dealing with these things.

Edited by FillipeMattos

Google translator

Lately when we talk about CTD the first thing that comes to mind is that they are caused by files esp, which often come into conflict with other mods (similars). Or esp born severely corrupted . Installing and uninstalling many mods during gameplay can also make the save game very polluted . It is essential to learn how to clean your save-game, whenever you install or uninstall a mod when you're playing. Instead of doing this, some people prefer to start a new game, because it has less work. There are mods that make cleaning save-games, but even so, this is a very delicate process and requires attention and knowledge on the part of the user. I personally never heard of accidents caused by in-game textures mods, just bugs caused by the absence of them. When no textures in the game, the NPCs and the whole scene turns blue. This makes the game very strange, but not enough to cause CTD at least it never happened here . A curious fact is that when you start the game, and soon after it closes, it means that some file esm is missing. Could be that you have deleted or uninstalled it accidentally. There may be mods in their list that still depend on them and not let the game work properly until you recover again the ESM. The solution is to make this mod (problematic) if unbind this ghost esm and find other masters for it, and be careful not to delete them also. It's normal to have mods that depend on multiple masters, but if one of these masters is accidentally erased it will be a problem. If you resolve to install mods that do something similar with another mod that you already have, you must choose which of these mods will need (be selective). Install many mods that do similar things in the game can cause conflicts and even corrupt it (the save-game). Take great care when dealing with these things.

Is this some type tutorial or advice for those having these problems? What exactly is the purpose of this? Are you experiencing any of these issues that you're having trouble correcting (doesn't seem so from what you've stated thus far). Just curious as to why you've posted all of this information.

Edited by Elsarian

He´s asking if texture mods can cause CTD in brazilian.

English:Texture mods can indeed cause CTD, accrding to what I read and my experience it depends on your VRAM and RAM, I have 1 VRAM and 8 GB RAM and I can only use 1K textures above that it will cause CTD, most texture mods have in the description the requirements, if you have over 1 gb VRAM you can use 2k resolution textures if it´s 1 gb VRAM under you should use 1k resolution. If you use too many texture mods it will cause CTD depending on your machine. Apart from one previews official patch the only CTD I had were due to textures when I had 4 GB RAM and the old graphic card.

Portuguese:Mods de texturas podem causar CTD de acordo com a minha experiencia e o que ja li pela net depende da tua RAM e VRAM, eu tenho 1 GB VRAM e 8 GB RAM e so consigo usar texturas de resolução 1k, se usar acima disso o meu jogo fca com CTD. Maior parte dos mods de textura tem na descrição os requesitos, se tiveres mais de 1 GB VRAM podes usar resolução 2k se tiveres menos de 1 GB VRAM usa o 1k. Se usares demasiados mods de textura pode causar CTD dependendo do teu hardware. Aparte de um dos patches officiais passados os unicos CTD que eu tive foi por causa de texturas quando eu tinha 4 GB de ram e a placa grafica antiga.

Well that shouldn´t cause CTD XD Perhaps mod compatibility? I have quest mods that cause me CTD and some followers that came with new scripts, bear in mind that every skyrim game for pc is different, what works for you might not work for others and vice versa it really depends on what mods each one of us installs, I tend to keep elders crolls and fallout games modded but simple and allways making sure I know how to come back to a previews state when it worked in case a mod causes problems. It´s a pain but if you are having a CTD try disabling your mods (esps) one at the time and see if it still crashes if not do the same thing but with the textures files.

Bem isso não devia causar CTD talvez seja compatibilidade com mods? Eu já tive quest mods e alguns followers que tinham novos scripts a causar-me CTD. Tens de perceber que todos os jogos o skyrim para pc são diferentes, o que funciona para ti pode não funcionar para os outros e vice versa depende mesmo dos mods que cada um instala, eu mantenho sempre os jogos do elder scrolls e fallout modificads mas de maneira simples e tenho sempre cuidade em saber voltar atras caso um mod cause problemas. É uma seca mas se tiveres CTD tenta desativar os teus mods (esps) um de cada vez e vê se continua a crashar senão faz a mesma coisa mas com os ficheiros das texturas.