Sierra Madre - All Structure Missing

PapaSlothMan

I've been playing FNV for a while now my PC and haven't run across any issues whatsoever. That is until I started up the Dead Money DLC and went through the cutscene to load into the area. That's when I saw that there was nothing loaded into the game except doors and random floating things here and there. I'm very new to the whole mods thing as well as trying to fix things through files and all that. I looked into others who had the same issue and had no idea how they managed to fix it. If anyone could help me with a step by step procedure that would be awesome. I left my mod list attached just in case that has something to do with it.

I'm not sure what's causing your problem - it could be an archive invalidation issue. There's a suggested fix here: https://taleoftwowastelands.com/viewtopic.php?t=8667

A few other observations:

You aren't using Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus - this mod is designed to be used alongside YUP.

FCO contains multiple broken file paths

EVE conflicts with YUP (although the Complete Respec.esp might fix this??) - use EXE instead.

Edited by gnarly1

Made what change? Three were suggested. Did you apply one and then test it, or just slap all three into place without testing each? Your current "new" problem should be resolved by removing the changes, reverting to a save prior to installing them, and proceeding from there.

Your initial symptom report is more suggestive of running out of memory than a mod conflict. DLCs can impose more video demands than the original game. What are your hardware specs and what mods do you have installed that are not reporting in the "load order"? Please see the wiki "How to ask for help" article.

* Be aware that one error may mask a number of other errors, which will not appear until those masking them have been resolved. Building a stable game consists of resolving each problem individually until none remain, and then realizing that every change you make thereafter (including updates to mods already installed) run the risk of introducing new problems. Be prepared to revert to a previous save if you do so.

* You can also get "out of memory" errors from the graphics system (which is separate from exhausting system memory), even with the game 4GB enabled. The video pipeline is known to have "memory leaks", and these occur faster with "beautification mods". Here the cause is a combination of larger image sizes ("higher resolutions", aka "hi-rez"), hi-rez texture packs for skin, hair, clothes, weapons, and landscape; along with mods that increase the number of NPCs in a given cell. (All those hi-rez texture "personal accessories" get multiplied by the number of Actors.) Please see the wiki "Display resolution versus Image Size" article. While "ENBoost" can help, you may need to switch to lower resolution/ smaller sized images or even lower quality in your game graphics configuration.

* Move any "inactive/disabled" plugins out of the game "Data" folder. They count against the "plugin cap"(see Smaller Plugin Cap) because they get loaded by the game engine if found, and can cause "Missing Master" problems. Please see the wiki "Missing Masters" article if you get that error message. If those plugins without the "mod index" numbers are "deactivated" by the "Bash Patch", then you failed to have them "ghosted" by "Wrye Bash/Flash" when you built your "Bashed Patch". Please see the wiki "Bashed Patch file with Marked Mergeables" article.

* Why aren't you using the "WMX-DLCMerged.esp" file (from the "WMX-DLC v1_0_2" optional file) instead of all the separate DLC files?

* If you have more than one mod that makes any change to the same record or set of records in the vanilla game, then you really need to use a "Merge Patch File" with that collection of mods. Please see the 'Third Rule: The Rule of One' and 'Merge Patch File' sections of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. When in doubt, create a "Merge Patch" file for your overall "load order" anyway. If you add, remove, or change the sequence of plugins in your "load order", don't forget to rebuild the "merge patch" file again.

-Dubious-