Mod Request, Vampires can make Blood Potions from Bodies

Hannibalektr

You know, there is a mod "Better Vampires" that allows you to drink from your dead victims until you loot them. I like this idea. I think vampires should be able to make a blood potion (drain some blood into a bottle for later), mabye all bodies could have a blood potion lootable.

Another idea, similar, is to make a custom crafting table (an embalming table decorated with embalming tools, all bloody with maybe some body parts etc) that makes blood potions requiring human flesh.

Edited by Hannibalektr

Yes, I've always thought it'd be nice to make blood potions. You collect a few from Castle Volkihar (sp?), which I always used for emergencies, but it would be helpful to craft them so you don't really have to worry about getting caught trespassing. Or maybe you could bleed the thralls at Volkihar into containers. And if you're still hell bent on going into farm houses or something to feed off people, you could get the option to bleed them to death and get 8 or so blood potions (I remember hearing somewhere the human body has 8 pints of blood, but I'm no doctor and could easily be wrong.)

Either way, I'd support this :)