Fallout 4 CTD HELP

Kenway83

Hi all,

I have fallen in love with this game as it has everything I want in 1 game BUT I am getting very f?-~=d off with constant CTD happening.

Fallout 4 is made to be moded but can't even handle the base game and DLC's let lone all the great mods to choose from, I don't even have 50 mods but still i spend most of my time looking for a new way to fix CTD.

I have read so many different solutions and tried them all with no success apart from the odd day or few when everything runs smoothly and then it's back.

Most of the time not even changing anything from it working great to constant random crashes.

Are Bethesta just crap at making games run well? If so they should quit and give the rights to someone that can.

no-one can say its the mods or the software software sorting the mods as many people have CTD with no mods.

no-one can say its the pc system running it all as everybody with low to high spec computers have the same issue.

So many people spend hundreds of hours playing the fallout games, me I'm now over 200 hours and still loving it (when it works)

So the big question is..... Is there a mod maker out there that can make a stabalizing mod to fix all CTD from removing a bin to walking in a building or better yet Bathesta could pull there finger out and do it themselves.

But in the meantime if anybody can help please HELP

No way on gods little green acre to eliminate all the CTD problems with Beth games. ENB, and Fallout Script Extender both offer memory fixes/stability fixes that greatly reduce CTD. Of course, what mods you run also makes a big difference. Mods that are incompatible CAN happen.

Hardware also plays a role, if you have a marginal machine, and load it up with graphics mods, you WILL have problems....

Did you sort your load order with LOOT?

well been playing for hours with no problems but I have'nt been building so i'll really see when I do.

But one very big difference I have noticed is that it's using more vram, about a 2GB more.

I've been trying to get it to use more with EMB for weeks as I have 8GB and it would never hit 4GB but how does turning overclock off allow for more vram to be used?