A very easy mod request..... Pretty please

repzaj1234

Uhm nope, can't do it, goes way beyond my capacities =P.
No matter what I try, the "value" seems to be attached sideways, the only thing I thought about is reducing the value by 50% but when selling it you'll get a +50%... So for instance:
A sword is worth 100 gold to buy

It's worth 40 to sell, you sell it and you actually get 80 (Gives back the "half" I took off the buying price, so theorically the selling price remains the same while the price to buy it decreases).
But that goes far from what you requested I think

So just take it off when you're selling? problem solved? the amulet, I mean, if its affecting your sale price too. For example, when I'm smithing I wear +smithing gear, so when you're buying, wear all your better prices gear, and when your selling just take it all off and then do your selling.

Edited by foxhoman

No matter what I try, the "value" seems to be attached sideways, the only thing I thought about is reducing the value by 50% but when selling it you'll get a +50%... So for instance:

It's worth 40 to sell, you sell it and you actually get 80 (Gives back the "half" I took off the buying price, so theorically the selling price remains the same while the price to buy it decreases).

Gah, I think it's impossible to separate the buying and selling prices when it comes to that. Thanks for trying man, appreciate the kindness.

I might just do what fox suggested, though a bit tedious ><

Gah, I think it's impossible to separate the buying and selling prices when it comes to that. Thanks for trying man, appreciate the kindness.

can't be more tedious then trying to mod the game, though. :thumbsup:

can't be more tedious then trying to mod the game, though. :thumbsup:

True that, good thing for hotkeys!