CTD when entering REPCONN / entering and exiting buildings.

Gravemind1

So I've finally started a playthrough of FalloutNV after many years of being told "PLAY IT YA *censored*!" so finally, here I am. I was recommended a set of mods and to my surprise (none at all, it is a bethesda game after all) I've been suffering from multiple CTD's (Crash to desktop incase some aren't savvy to that which these days I doubt :tongue:) my current issues are crashing to desktop when entering the REPCONN facility and crashing to desktop when exiting a building at NAVOC I believe its called. Giant dino with a sniper in it.

This site has a criminally low file size so I had to use imgur to show my mod list, yes, I've used LOOT to organize plugins etc, to no avail.
If someone could lend a hand and help me out a bit that'd be fantastic!
Its most likely some kind of confliction with my mods but I had "fixed" this when Vortex alerted me of said conflicts so now I think its just a specific mod(s) but I honestly can't tell which one would be causing it.

Modlist is here: https://imgur.com/a/VW7EKhC

EDIT: I disabled all mods to see if I could enter the REPCONN facility and still no dice, so I'm going to try reinstalling to see if this fixes anything...

EDITS EDIT: Nope, still nothing. Alright I'm stumped.

Edited by Gravemind1

It looks to me like you're not using some of the 'essential' bug-fixing mods and also I can't tell if you've installed the other essential fixes/patchers.

There's a generally recognised set of bug fixes and patchers that together help to stabilise the game and minimise crashes.

Ensure you have all the recommended bug and engine fixes/utilities installed, as listed in the Viva New Vegas documentation under the Utilities and Bug Fixes sections.
Then have a look at the Mods to Avoid section as you're using some of those mods. I'm not saying don't use them, but one of more of them could be the source of your problem or other problems.
FYI: Bethesda didn't develop FNV, Obsidian did and considering they only had 18 months to do so, they did a bloody good job.

What

It looks to me like you're not using some of the 'essential' bug-fixing mods and also I can't tell if you've installed the other essential fixes/patchers.

There's a generally recognised set of bug fixes and patchers that together help to stabilise the game and minimise crashes.

Ensure you have all the recommended bug and engine fixes/utilities installed, as listed in the Viva New Vegas documentation under the Utilities and Bug Fixes sections.
Then have a look at the Mods to Avoid section as you're using some of those mods. I'm not saying don't use them, but one of more of them could be the source of your problem or other problems.
FYI: Bethesda didn't develop FNV, Obsidian did and considering they only had 18 months to do so, they did a bloody good job.

What kind of patches am I looking for, the unofficial New Vegas patch?
I've checked my mods for their required "master files" but I'll do another quick check to see if I missed anything.
Have any suggestions for potential patches?

What

I've checked my mods for their required "master files" but I'll do another quick check to see if I missed anything.

Refer the underlined sentence.

A

What

Refer the underlined sentence.

All the patches seemed to have worked! Thanks!