dead body not showing up in game

Yes, that was my thought as well. But remember, this only shows when it works, so... ;-)

And the second body i created had no andbox on him but didn't show up either...

I'm really out of ideas here...

For now i deleted both NPC's and will continue work on other parts of the mod. I hope in the meantime someone will come up with a solution or maybe I'll think of something. It woul really be great if I could get this to work because it's really a nice backstory for the home I created outside the depot (inside the watertower) and the player would actually have to fight trough the depot and look for the body of the former owner to get the key for it.

Edited by theoneandonlyboiler

What Prensa said, and also even more importantly, did the test mod (a completely separate .esp file that does not have your home mod as a master) work at all?

If a simple test mod like the one I created Has the same problem as the current mod you are working on, then I would be highly suspicious of another mod interfering.

If the test mod does work then I would be suspicious of something inside the home mod that is interfering.

Actually, i didn't make a separate mod to test the second NPC, i created it in the mod I'm working on. I will try making it a seperate mod then and see if that helps.

I didn't try any other locations since it doesn't matter if it works somewhere else. Either I can place the body in the depot or I'll just leave it be. It's really the only place that fit's what I'm aiming at.

theoneandonlyboiler - Hello!

"I didn't try any other locations since it doesn't matter if it works somewhere else. Either I can place the body in the depot or I'll just leave it be. It's really the only place that fit's what I'm aiming at."

Yes but if it works in another location, you'll know there's some setting in the Depot that's causing the trouble. That could help to locate the problem.

Also, is there anything loading below the mod you are adding the body with that changes the depot? It's possible another mod is overwriting your body placement.

Prensa