1000 Hours! What is your favorite mod of all time?

Burnout122812

Congrats mate, I did the same thing (switch from PS3 to PC). Up to 600 hours now, and still playing. Recently installed Realistic Needs and diseases mod so things have really changed. Combined with the assault function of Deadly Dragons makes it a truly interesting experience. But I digress.

Some personal favorites are as follows:

SkyUI

Coverkhajiits

Enhanced Lights and FX

Deadly Dragons

Immersive HUD

Mods I can not play with out:

Frostfall

Realistic Needs and Diseases

Convenient Horses (Goes great with Frostfall)

Wet and Cold (also goes great with Frostfall)

Get Snowy

Footprints

Pumping Iron (Male char only)

Immersive Hud

SKSE

Immersive Armors, and Weapons

Any Beauty/body pack that helps with the ugly ass female NPC's (all vanilla female NPC's are just ugly)

Realistic Lighting and FX

SkyUI

McM

Some people said I should get Winters Coming installed. It goes great with all of the above. Which is true, but I just can not stand the look of cloaks. To super heroish looking.

Now I just found another mod that I will most likely always start using is the Autosave manager. The mod reminds me of CASM for Fallout. A must use mod for Fallout.

There is really only one mod I would love to have, but it probably is more of a hassle to use (with updating and such) and is a *censored* to install, with all the extra patches ( the REproccer mod, etc) we need for it to work properly is. Skyrim Redesigned. (or was it Realism?) I forget. Most people just call it SkyRe. So many new perks that will go well with my usual mods.

Now I just found another mod that I will most likely always start using is the Autosave manager. The mod reminds me of CASM for Fallout. A must use mod for Fallout.

YES! Autosave Manager is awesome! Especially if you mess with a ton of mods like I do and get some unfortunate CTD's. Fantastic mod!

Well my own mods of course. I worked really hard on them. :biggrin:

But I couldn't play without Crimson Tide and Deadly Mutilation. It's just realistic.

I use to use Crimson Tide and started switching around with Enhanced Blood Textures by dDefinder. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/60

I like to see tons of blood and watch it squirt out of the dead carcass after I mutilated the hell out of it.

Well my own mods of course. I worked really hard on them. :biggrin:

But I couldn't play without Crimson Tide and Deadly Mutilation. It's just realistic.

I use to use Crimson Tide and started switching around with Enhanced Blood Textures by dDefinder. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/60

I like to see tons of blood and watch it squirt out of the dead carcass after I mutilated the hell out of it.

Thanks for the heads up. That mod looks right up my alley. Switching immediately.

Oh, I guess to stay on topic, I'll add No Menu and Loading Smoke. It actually cuts down on loading times for my low-end laptop significantly.

Edited by budcat