We need a new killable children mod

Duke1455

At the time I was using a personal custom child compilation mod (hair, eyes, race, child open dialog- handy for having a child companion with Caring and sharing & Mercs 2: no child left behind) and tried out this idea

I find only two things of issue.

1: It was not necessary to make the child races playable to make them killable. Just remove "Child" from the Data flags (If GECK will not, then use FO3Edit to do so). Still as a playable via the console (including customizations{ just not display in CharGen sequence or Plastic Surgery.

2: Script or batch file to set them non-essential. Not necessary. Again, if GECK will not, use FO3Edit to remove the "Essential" property.

<snip>

Something else too Young Simms ignored the childfight package aswell he was an outright sissy & I agree Maggie can put up a fight

What is with everyone and killing kids. No wonder kids can't play outside anymore. you guys all want to kill them.

You seem to be confusing Fallout 3 representation of children with real ones.

You seem to be confusing the internet with no sense of humor.

Ummm , I know its just a game , but for some reason killing the kids never crossed my mind , Why the hell would you even want to.. like i said i knows it a game but somewhere along the line youve got to think to yourself how morally retarded that would be , i have a 3 yr old boy so from reason it bothers me to see children getting killed , even if its in a freakin PC game....

You have obviously *never* visited Little Lamplight. Jesus Buddha and Gandhi would at least briefly fantasize about unloading a minigun on those evil rugrats.

Touché sir!

Honestly, I'm a vegetarian, and I still want to mow down those mouthy little shites in Little Lamplight with a combat shotgun. :confused:

A frekin' vegetarian!

It does kind of kill the gameplay though, being a tough evil male without a father, then being forced to play nice with kids that openly insult you and stand in the way of saving the world... It just doesn't work.

It does kind of kill the gameplay though, being a tough evil male without a father, then being forced to play nice with kids that openly insult you and stand in the way of saving the world... It just doesn't work.

No kidding, here is this hardened wasteland warrior who regularly takes on fights that would make Johnny Rambo cry, and he is stymied by... a mouthy 12 year-old with a hunting rifle hiding behind a gate made of plywood and scrap metal. :confused:

huh... the mod still runs fine with my patched fallout oO

Lucky, it doesn't work at all for some people :\ I can only kill 1 kid, but all the others are super powered and kill me.

I wish there was some fix for this cause it's really annoying and i hate little lamplight

Archived