TRIGun

genkisel

I've watched alot of trigun and well I think it would be cool to have Vash's suit and .45 colt long barrel revolver in game, and maybe a storyline related to it refering to the 60 billion cap man. in my view it would make the game a bit more intresting.

Vash and the Colt Revolver

sorry, but that is not a colt revolver.

Colt only developed Fixed and Swing cylinder designs and never produced a top break model. and now adays next to no one produces top breaks because they are weak, flimsy, unreliable, and can not handle some of the tougher rounds.

really the weapon looks like a modified S&W 'Schofield No. 3' .44 revolver added with an inverted barrel assembly and counter weight. although i don't know why you would need a counter weight... the gun can't shoot magnum rounds, so won't have that much of a kick. but hey, thats what makes fantasy intresting.

sorry, but that is not a colt revolver.

Colt only developed Fixed and Swing cylinder designs and never produced a top break model. and now adays next to no one produces top breaks because they are weak, flimsy, unreliable, and can not handle some of the tougher rounds.

really the weapon looks like a modified S&W 'Schofield No. 3' .44 revolver added with an inverted barrel assembly and counter weight. although i don't know why you would need a counter weight... the gun can't shoot magnum rounds, so won't have that much of a kick. but hey, thats what makes fantasy intresting, no matter how insanely designed it is...

I mean just looking at the gun! It begs the question... how does it fire?!?'

the hammer hits the round at the top of the cylinder... the barrel is aligned with the round at the bottem cylinder... a trigger pull would cause the gun to explode in your hands killing you...

Archived