Why all the ridiculous nudity?

Spore247

We'll need either permission to use male models that already exist here on the nexus, or make our own 'packages' from scratch. I was able to get written permission to use CBBE, though :cool:

Which was awesome, since people don't usually reply to me unless parody or work is involved.

But that's a little off-topic. :confused:

Edited by Senviro

lookin at the top images on the skyrim nexus and there is quite a focus on images of sexy women wearin little.
i don't have time to do more research but here are my instant thoughts on this

a - skyrim is a fantasy game, people enjoy this side of fantasy and hence mods bein created to cater for this desire. however this does not reflect at all on the userbase of the nexus. this is on the people who are usin the images section. there are plenty of images created which are not gratuitus

b - many of these are by just a few authors. perhaps the thumbs up are by a small selection of people - i would not be surprised. again not a true reflection of the nexus but of a niche subgroup who are active in the image site

c - personally i use naked mods to add depth and realism to the game. these are entirely optional and my choice. any one who has problems or difficulty with seein male or female nudity - well i am not any from of expert here but would first suggest you have some "issues". nudity is perfectly natural, WE ARE ALL NAKED sometimes.

d - a short perusal through the images i only see implied nudity. there are very clear options to filter what you would like to see in the images section...if you want to find erotic on this site - it is easy. if you do not want to see it - i imagine it is easy. it personally does not bother me.

e - PENIS

f - VAGINA

g - as often stated - what about all the violence? a little bit of naked flesh is nothin compared to...oh...say killin children. but this is a game for adults not for children. if you cannot handle adult media i suggest movin elsewhere - i do not want your censorship imposin on my art choices.

h - no-one anywhere here is sayin you cannot add your own images. if you want to change somethin - get active about it.

i often install mods i do not even use or see...but knowin they are there gives the game a definte edge and depth for me. somethin which is just unavailable in the vanilla experience because of people afraid of some cock and fanny.

remember the resources on this site are a user created thing. people put a lot of time and effort to create incredible resources. AND THEN are generous enough to share them with us, when we are asked nothin in return. yes occasionally i find a mod which i find a little shockin and unnecessary but this is not official created stuff. just a niche market which other people desire as well. i look at this site as bein at a big wild party in a mansion. every now and then you walk in a room and go "jesus" and walk away. but this is a fantasy world and to be honest as long as everyone in that room are consenting then what is the problem?

ETA - this is the real stuff to be offended about http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/11225

While I am not a fan of all the nudity mods, body mods, skimpy clothing mods and w/e else is Adult that could be fit within the scope of this thread, I don't think they should be banned. If people wish to use them that's their choice.

For Images well full nudity is not allowed anymore in the 'free' image section.

Edited by Wafflesalot

All the ridiculous nudity because when you have a piece of custom armor that covers but does not obscure a part of your body, you can still see the underwear in vanilla. A nudity mod allows you to have, for instance, transparent glass armor where the sides and abdomen region are transparent glass and the chest portion is solid.

I don't dislike the concept of a nude mod as much as I dislike the "trend" of the way they are being used. Posting images of nude or skimpy ladies in thongs, bikini's and high heels fighting snow trolls in sub-zero conditions is absurd to me. Where does this trend come from? Is it an age thing? Is it an Anime thing?

Almost all of the "top downloaded" content on the nexus fits into that category. We have an endless library of mods and endless possibilities out there of mods yet to be created and it makes me disappointed when I see so many people blindly following these trends and mostly ignoring everything else out there. I'll be a happy person if I never see a "jiggling butt" or "cat walk" mod in the nexus "top mods" section.

Yeah, I see your character is Skyrim is naked,,, so what... Ive seen naked people before. Are you 5 years old or something?

It's like musicians who write songs about getting high.... yeah I get it... you're high, you like weed... big deal. What else do you have to say?

Edited by Sardonnicus