BA2 textures not loading

LoliKnightXardej

So I'm on my third fresh install of FO4 trying to get this to work. Long story short, I almost finished a load order, got to the textures last, found out NONE of the BA2-based textures would load (loose files are 100% okay), tried fiddling around with all the required ini edits, started over with a fresh install, used Bethini to make sure all the ini edits were on the up and up, started with only installing texture mods- and none of the BA2-based ones would work again. Nuked the install and started fresh again. This time I was able to get Falconoil's textures to load (some of them anyways, impossible to know if they ALL loaded at this point), so I thought the problem fixed itself, but other BA2-based textures still don't work. I'm currently trying to get the textures from the link below to work

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44251/?tab=posts&BH=0

but they don't. I don't really have a load order to list- the official DLC (not the HD texture pack though), the unofficial FO4 patch, Falconoil's texture pack, and F4SE. I cannot fathom why this is an issue. It's not like Falconoil's is overwriting the above textures either because they don't cover the same textures, plus I've tried rearranging their load order as well. So there's clearly a screwed up setting somewhere or something that I just can't pinpoint. I've trawled the internet extensively the past few days to find solutions for this, and most similar threads elsewhere either weren't answered or never got solved, so I'm at a complete loss here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

With the .ba2 version, do you have the esp file activated in your load order?

Yup, made sure the ESPs for all the various texture mods I've tried across these past couple of reinstallations have been active, and still no dice. I'm really hoping I don't have to take the performance hit and just unpack all these BA2s into loose textures just to get them to work.

The weird thing is that it just seems to be BA2 texture mods that are acting funky. Any quest mods that have everything wrapped up in BA2s seem to load up and start just fine.