Category and search results page update

Dark0ne

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new category setup is mostly useless, if what you want isn't on the first page. Also if you select something on lets say page 87, when you hit the back button, it returns to page one, not acceptable.

At the present time it is so frustrating to use, it is not worth the effort. This adversely effects mod authors, there are mods I would like to check out but not with this POS.

My only issue is that "most endorsed" is the default view when checking a category. At this point the most endorsed (on page 1) will probably stay the most endorsed. The order may shift and occasionally a new file will crack onto the most endorsed page 1, but overall it will be static for the most part (page 1). The most recent mods are the ones that need the exposure. I know it's just one extra click, but I think it's important that "most recent" be the default. Edited by ImsumDave

Other than the bugs with using multiple words as a search term and sometimes having to click a couple times for a textbox to gain focus, I like the new update. Makes the site look a lot cleaner, and actually seems to be easier to use than the old one.