Category and search results page update

Dark0ne

In response to post #7946282. #7946901 is also a reply to the same post.

there is no search button... it's just not thereat least not for me where is this "search" button on the front page?edit: i am sorry scrap that i found it now excuse me for this one i am in a difficult phase of my life right now Edited by Pablare

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Just wondering Where Sequels are Listed for the mods section?? I'm Playing Dragon Age II and it's all mixed.

I've also posted a couple of questions, last week with zilch results.

So, What Does the switch player thing do on the LOAD page, and is it possible to replay/start with your player, as I'm a level 32 Rogue, I want to play on each setting with the same player, Aka NWN or Baldersgate II... PS2 Why Not give Just give us an Import character.....

I downloaded the rl_Staffs and Rogue Weapons, which are DA I conversions.

Now, Every time I Stop playing and save, When I reload My Mages Have No rl_Staffs, I Also lose all enchantments? Is this because I'm Playing as a Rogue, The Daggers Are all there, Whatever. It's Not really a Problem, As long as You Save At Gamlin's or Hawke Estate, You Can reload, then enchant ( otherwise You need to Cheat....)

Last but not least, How about A Quick Switch For Hawke... I.E. As an Archer He's Crap, but If You Could Dual Rogue with Archer options ( I Know theres a guide to add Sabastians Thing ) But, We still have to Pause/hit inv, swap kit, play....

After using this new "advanced search" I get the impression it was something thrown together after a night of drinking as there is nothing new here that makes it an improvement over the old system as it lacks any new features that help us really refine our searches like oh I don't know tag exclusion, or a way to uncheck all tags maybe?

Could you explain a bit more? When I look at the search there are not any tags checked at all as a default....are you saying that all your tags are checked on the search?

I don't like it. jk, haven't given it a try yet, but finding my liked mods when I have to rebuild from a glitch has always been a pain in the rear, so I hope this new system helps.

Just an idea, but sub directories where you can find mods and their several (in some cases) separate additions would also be helpful, (such as the body mods and their related clothing addons being in a separated page together, rather than spread out between directories.

Now to dig in and see what the hubbub is with the new setup, cheers all!