Category and search results page update

Dark0ne

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7954570.

no Im saying an uncheck all tags button would be useful if someone was searching with multiple tags its a pain to go through and uncheck them all as multiple times I have missed one and had to go back through and find it

In response to post #7959549.

Hey are there any plans to go through and clean out tags? as Im finding alot of mods that have incorrect tags on them it seems authors are just picking random tags to get there mod noticed such as a retexture of someone elses armor being tagged as a new race ( this one http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14439 ) and many other mods having completely wrong tags and it would be very helpful if someone went through and removed the wrong tags

In response to post #7959549. #7959682 is also a reply to the same post.

If you see a file that is an obvious misuse of tags please report it and we can look at it and address the issue.

As far as I know there are no plans to go through all the files and check the tags. There are about 60,000 files just between Oblivion and Skyrim alone. I don't think its practical at this point to do this.

This new search menu is cool and all, BUT you guys took out "adult files only" making the use for this new search update practically useless. At least for myself anyway. Now instead,l searching for the "adult files" has become a task of flipping through pages and pages of unnecessary files that i am not currently looking for. All in all great update, just as a suggestion leave "show adult files", and add a "show adult files only" to the attributes.