Revolutionary ammo mod (scripting and mesh creation)

Reaper67

I have also tried editing a two handed weapon. I found a guide that said you can make a two handed weapon one handed by changing the "WeaponBack" string to "WeaponSword" or whatever weapon applies. Got the samr error message I described earlier. You can disregard the whole texture thing, I figured that out a long time ago. I just used it as an example because I did that with both simple and complex nifs. That's how I figured out that the issue was with the number of Tri shapes. Or, at last I think it was.

You can find topics that you specifically participated in by clicking your username in the upper left hand corner and select "My Content". It will be much faster for you to find them than scrolling thru page after page of new & updated threads in the forum section.

Thank you for the useful advice once again, Ishara. I will get around to testing your script (hopefully today) and let you know how it goes. As for the meshes, I'll just pester some authors of unique meshes and maybe I'll get somewhere.