ohhhh! BEST IDEA EVER

kennyimpala

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only issue I see, especially if you want to go true to the original terminator, these things are gonna be extravigantly hard to take down, youd pretty much have to mini-nuke the buggers, there are already a bunch of clunky lost in space-ish robots, I thinnk these terminators would be better as just a few on the map, parhaps hunting you, then an actual race

Only issue I see, especially if you want to go true to the original terminator, these things are gonna be extravigantly hard to take down, youd pretty much have to mini-nuke the buggers, there are already a bunch of clunky lost in space-ish robots, I thinnk these terminators would be better as just a few on the map, parhaps hunting you, then an actual race

wouldnt it make more sense if the entire enclave were terminators? I think the game would fit just according to the movie, same things...... and yes idk much about skynet, im just assuming is female because the name sounds kind of gay....... peraphs is a gay computer.... who knows but anyways.... the enclave fit the description of the terminators, specially because the sentry bot a lot, that looks just like the t-100.

<EDIT> btw I was saying incorporating the voice of a female into skynet, because I would be pissed to know that a girl is controlling humanity......lol.......and no they wont be hard to take if you know how to play.......... and probably making the start on vault 101 the aftermath of the movie the raise of the machines......... see? everything would make sense (even the enclave aircraft looks like the ones from the terminator)

and lastly how can I make this topic HOT!

veterant illuminate me!

this is one of the first mod ideas that was brought up in the beginning of fallout nexus request post just so you know some one has already made a terminator race but fallout 3 couldn't handle it cause there were more polly's on the T-100 then in a whole room.... old request re posted you should read some requests and reply were need this is like the 4th or 5th thread I've seen ... no offense but new ideas would be good .... :wallbash:

this is one of the first mod ideas that was brought up in the beginning of fallout nexus request post just so you know some one has already made a terminator race but fallout 3 couldn't handle it cause there were more polly's on the T-100 then in a whole room.... old request re posted you should read some requests and reply were need this is like the 4th or 5th thread I've seen ... no offense but new ideas would be good .... :wallbash:

sure, but differently from the others this is a total modification of an entire race, besides the t 100 not necesarily has to be bigger than the sentry bot, as you saw it on the movie the t100 (aka t1) is one or two feet above the stantards height of a t-800, which is not that bigh, in with is about the same size of the sentry bot...., it has 2 miniguns, so is basecally just like the sentry bot, just a different model (and replacement of the anoying missile launcher for another minigun), concerning the polys we can reduce the amount of details, specially in the body, take a look at this pic http://www.gods-inc.de/macavity/IsleOfShad...terminator1.jpg any ideas are welcomed within the parameters of terminator....

Yessss DO IT!!

Get to the chopper!

oops, wrong movie,.........................

this mod would rock, even just a terminator that hunts you like the vampire hunter mod for oblivion, oooooo please dp it...

I'll Be Back...... no realy i will, to check for updates.

Yessss DO IT!!

Get to the chopper!

oops, wrong movie,.........................

this mod would rock, even just a terminator that hunts you like the vampire hunter mod for oblivion, oooooo please dp it...

I'll Be Back...... no realy i will, to check for updates.

there is already a mod out there that does that...... is called arnold look for it..... but the meshes and textures suck.... but yeah keep the whishes coming