Remove boob jiggle from an armor

IOPASD

Right, so you are telling me to replace my animations, correct? Like I said, I won't do that. I found the animations I like the most by looking through many different mods. I don't even use Blockhead animations compilation all the way through, just some I like. It's a bummer that the animations I like are also BBB compatible, but I thought that as long as I didn't use any BBB armor I would be okay. This is the first armor that I found that I like and will use but that it also supports BBB, so I really thought there would be a way to modify the armor mesh to remove BBB. So unless this is possible somehow, or that I find the idleanimation for female imperials from BAC (which is the one I use for all female races) that does not support BBB, I guess there is nothing I can do. I checked NoMaaM out, but those animations are just vanilla animations with breathing. Not bad, but I won't use them. Thanks for all the help, though!

Then do a Blockhead PerNPC override on the guards you're complaining about ... PerNPC override take precedence over PerRace overrides in Blockhead.

Have it your way, but know that what I proposed would change the animation for only those guards you don't like. All other NPCs in your game would remain exactly as they are right now.

When you did remove those 2 nodes... Did you remove it or use remove branch as there is 2 ways of removing stuff in Nifskope? If you did not use Remove Branch, then try it.

Oki. When removing stuff, it is best to remove the entire branch as otherwise something will get mucked up, specially the NIF sctructure it self so if a single object in a mesh needs to be deleted, use Remove Branch. I guess the single remove option should only be used when we are deep inside a single object and need to remove a single property, which is very rare to do I guess.

Edited by Pellape