Mod reactivate themselves after loading saved game

SwanRusNight

Hello everyone, did anyone come across a problem in Fallout 4 with the fact that when you load the save, the mods seem to be reloaded and everything is "reset" as at the beginning of the game? Mod quests and dlc are restarted, things from mods are removed from the inventory, in general, everything happens as if you started the game again? If so, how to fix it? Usually I start the game through the vortex, it always starts automatically through f4se, I tried to start it without it through Steam - all the same, everything "restarts as with a new game"

Maybe there is some mod that forces game to act like this, I use alternate start mod, does it matter on those things?

Generally, that's a result of running too many mods. The hard limit is 255. That includes the base game, and any DLC's you are running.

So basically I just have to disable some plugins until their count is 255 for stable work, right?

Exactly. :) Keep in mind, ESL files don't count toward that 255 limit.

Â

Generally, that's a result of running too many mods. The hard limit is 255. That includes the base game, and any DLC's you are running.

So basically I just have to disable some plugins until their count is 255 for stable work, right?

Â

Exactly. :) Keep in mind, ESL files don't count toward that 255 limit.

Thank you sir, that really was the solution of problem, after I disabled some mods all works fine and even game runs faster.

Â

Â

Exactly. :smile: Keep in mind, ESL files don't count toward that 255 limit.

Thank you sir, that really was the solution of problem, after I disabled some mods all works fine and even game runs faster.

Good Deal. :D Have fun!!