[LE] Increasing Speed of NPCs during AI Package

There are files accessible in the CK which govern all forms of movement. I made an unpublished mod to make the speeds of walk, run, sprint, sneak walk and sneak run more similar to the values in AD&D. But this was quite a few years ago, I'll have to dig them up.

If there is an MGEF that increases movement speed, you could try using a copy of that. If not, you could make copies of the Sprint Speed and, say, double it and have that take effect according to a script, or perhaps a hidden perk when you equip something in your favourites menu.

Morrowind had the Blinding Boots of Speed, I forget if there is a similar item in Skyrim

:smile:

Oh, I just realised this is for NPCs. But making the AI package use a Double Sprint Speed file should work. I don't know much about AI packages, though.

:(

I just realized that scripts weren't necessary for this. For anyone wondering how, I simply created a perk and some abilities/magic that modifies speed, and created a condition for the effect to only activate if the AI package condition is met or if the target was fleeing.

Edited by Guest