Site updates and fixes

Dark0ne

Over the past few days I've experienced really, really slow connections to Nexus, getting bad gateway's and unable to load pages, missing images and failed to connect links, All mainly appertaining to SkyrimNexus.

I tried to find a page regarding current issues and maintenance - if all this is currently known and due to maintenance etc.. I would be grateful if someone could point me to a link so I can Bookmark it for the future.

Maybe I just couldn't see the wood for the trees but couldn't find anything referenced on the front page. Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this but again I couldn't find an appropriate place to raise it.

PS I have a fast FibreOptic (100mbps) BB so shouldn't really see anything so slow. Everywhere else ont' interwebz I generally don't

E.G. 16.30 GMT

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/newrecently/

After 1m 20s got> 504 Gateway Time-out

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com//?

Getting > 500 Internal Server Error

Is/does anyone from the Nexus team want to comment... err give feedback on this?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the past few days I've experienced really, really slow connections to Nexus, getting bad gateway's and unable to load pages, missing images and failed to connect links, All mainly appertaining to SkyrimNexus.

Aye same here, slow connection and getting a lot of 502 bad gateways.

The connection times out for me on Skyrim Nexus and Oblivion Nexus, yet the Fallout Nexus loads up just fine for me. What's funny about this is that I tried to connect to the Skyrim Nexus today at work and that worked flawlessly (easily got on it). My internet connection for other web sites here at home is good, but I'm still unable to load up these two web sites.

Sarcism: maybe my IP address locked up for Skyrim Nexus and Oblivion Nexus....