Roleplaying Mod - Delay Cultist Encounter

The way i thought of it was, the dragonborn just shruggs it off as a bunch of crazy people and doesnt think of it again

So while he chases alduin, Solstheim gets worse. He doesnt start the quest until he gets attacked by them the second time, then realizes that it might be true. so the dragonborn is to blame for solstheim for not acting sooner

Thats how i roleplayed it

I ignored the letter long enough to do both the Dawnguard and Vanilla main storylines, and never encountered the cultists a second time.

The plugins above do not seem to work. At least, the one intended to delay the encounter until after Sovngarde doesn't. I met a group of three cultists en route from the Throat of the World to Fort Dawnguard.

• 1 month later...

I need this too plz.

Idealy we need a plug mod that holds back the dragonborn questline entirely so long as the mod is active in the mod list. So we get to choose when to start the quest by disabling the plug.

Edited by kradus

Three requests, three esp files (CHOOSE ONE), relevant changes highlighted in blue box. Won't work on in-progress game where the cultists have already been triggered (i.e. you've already done the Way of the Voice). Not meticulously tested either, but it's two records change.

Use at your own risk, no fitness for purpose implied, no warranty etc. etc.

http://i.imgur.com/tkk337A.jpg

This is working for me!

I did as described and enabled the mod beforeentering high hrothgar for the first time, and went to riften, now back to whiterun, and so far so good.

So this gots green light from me.