Grabbed Item Mod

Tentickles

Grab an Item, and instead of having to fling it all over the place... Have the ability to hold it still and rotate it till it's just how you want it.

I love decorating my houses to look like they are lived in. I just hate it when I wanna put my Fatman on a storage self but it wont sit right, so I have to drag it all over tarnation till it's just perfect and wasting 15 minutes while trying to do it. :wallbash:

Can the awesome Modders of The Nexus help my interior design oriented FO3 characters out?!

Im thinking possibly have the mouse come up and counter drag the item while holding it. I mean our characters do have 2 hands right!?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thanks:

Tentickles

• 1 month later...

And have you tried to put books on a shelf? It's an almost impossible endeavour, you can't do it without saving all along, because most likely you will throw away everything that is even on other shelves. Bethesda makes some twisted collision systems.

Well, I'd like to do some research about it. As long as there are functions to modify the coordinates and rotation of a certain static ingame, which I must believe there are, this would be possible. Then you could use FOSE to bind the controls.

Archived