Interview with Edge magazine

Dark0ne

The Nexus is by far the best modding site I've ever come across, the amount of work, dedication and pure passion that is displayed by everyone is genuinely heart warming. It really makes me feel like the gaming industry hasn't quite yet become just a shallow money harvesting machine *cough* EA *cough*. I totally agree with the monetization of modding being a bad thing for the community, it will simply stifle creativity in the long run and damage the strong sense of community.

If the Nexus were to go down...I think it would be one of the final nails in the coffin for my enjoyment of gaming (I am also 26 and getting rather cynical in my "old" age).

I can't thank you enough for running the site, you are literally a hero.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #8035403.

old age?
my daughter is older than you by 6 years and I play video games now more than I have have in my life. This site is one of the big reasons for my interest.

I have played Oblivion and extra couple of times because of all the great mods I encounter here

• 1 month later...
This is, by far, the best modding forum I've found. It's the only place I truly contribute to, and I have never thought of leaving. The admins are great, the other users are great and everything is set out so great! I congratulate you for all the work you have put into the Nexus, and on behalf of the whole community, we thank you! :)