Open Community  ·  28 members

Valheim

Can someone help?

gyrofalcon

Well...

i-lose-control-really-often_o_2116351.jp

I have 68 mods and for some odd reason the Workbench demands me to upgrade to level 6, for me to fully upgrade my Troll Armor set...

What am I missing here?

Looking for gamers that have the same issue, so we can compare list of mods. Or even better; That some actually know what the frack is wrong with my game (and me?)

Well...

i-lose-control-really-often_o_2116351.jp

I have 68 mods and for some odd reason the Workbench demands me to upgrade to level 6, for me to fully upgrade my Troll Armor set...

What am I missing here?

Looking for gamers that have the same issue, so we can compare list of mods. Or even better; That some actually know what the frack is wrong with my game (and me?)

It is not your mods. That is just the game being in Early Access and not finished yet. I assume at some point you will be able to upgrade the bench and your troll armor another level (I love the troll armor, so can't wait).

Well...

*snip*

It is not your mods. That is just the game being in Early Access and not finished yet. I assume at some point you will be able to upgrade the bench and your troll armor another level (I love the troll armor, so can't wait).

Earlier worlds/characters this wasn't a problem. And so far it is only Troll armor that demands level 6 of my workbench. And my game have lvl 3 as start level to craft it... There is some strange voodoo going on here :p