FO4 not launching in fullscreen

WeKSTeR5

Hhhmmm... MO2 does some odd things with ini files. I don't use it though, so, not sure just what, exactly, those 'things' are. I think it has it's own copy of them somewhere else... There was another thread about this somewhere, a search might turn it up.

They had a OneDrive issue which I just tested (by deleting it entirely, and tried to launch a game) and still no use

Did the game redetect your hardware after deleting the onedrive folder? (that really wasn't a good idea..... especially if your profile folders were actually in there....)

Try this:

Open File Explorer

Right click on "Desktop" select properties in the drop down menu. Go to the Location tab, see where the PC thinks that folder is stored.

Did the game redetect your hardware after deleting the onedrive folder? (that really wasn't a good idea..... especially if your profile folders were actually in there....)

Try this:

Open File Explorer

Right click on "Desktop" select properties in the drop down menu. Go to the Location tab, see where the PC thinks that folder is stored.

huh i see now

it says onedrive while it's uninstalled and the non-onedrive folder is completely empty

Try this:

Open File Explorer

huh i see now

it says onedrive while it's uninstalled and the non-onedrive folder is completely empty

okay i fixed it, turns out onedrive f*#@ed it, through some registry f*#@ery i fixed it and now it all-cool an dandy

Try this:

Open File Explorer

huh i see now

okay i fixed it, turns out onedrive f***ed it, through some registry f*#@ery i fixed it and now it all-cool an dandy

Yeah, I am not a fan of onedrive... I am not a fan of signing in to my computer using a microsoft account either. So, no MS account for me, and onedrive is disabled in startup. :D