In deep, need help asap.

FreddyHollensen

my level of frustration is reaching a critical state, how do I remove these ugly low poly trees that just spawns because of reasons, I've added a new section to Riften and then this... I know it's trees that are supposed to spawn in the background, but really, how do those trees know where to spawn and how do I tell the CK to stop doing anything remotely that annoying.

This happened to me in my other mod as well (near Falkreath player home - not background), I fixed it by moving a building on top of it... But there have got to be a more professional way to deal with it.

If you're like, what the heck is he talking about, here are some screen-shots, any help is appreciated since I'm clueless.

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/FreddyHollensen/media/ScreenShot6_zpsc2847a12.png.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/FreddyHollensen/media/ScreenShot3_zps3d072f6b.png.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/FreddyHollensen/media/ScreenShot2_zpscd11129c.png.html?sort=3&o=2

Is this a new town your creating? if it is your going to have to edit the landscape of Skyrim itself, I am unsure exactly how to do that myself but if you Google (edit Skyrims Landscape in CK) then you should find some sort of tutorial on how to do so. I know there are a ton of CK tuts on YouTube I'd check there first.

Is this a new town your creating? if it is your going to have to edit the landscape of Skyrim itself.

Thanks, but I'm quite learned with the landscaping tool, and there doesn't seem to be any obvious help to find on youtube or the creation kit page, though it must surely be mentioned some place :b

I'm trying to add a new section to Riften for a new guild, it have always annoyed me how small the cities are, and especially a city like Riften, it does well in trade, is near morrowind... A jarl, a large staff, 20 guards and like 4 people... A common problem with Skyrim Cities.

What I was hoping for was someone with any knowledge about world space editing, as I'm assuming they are a part of that, I really just can't see any way to remove those god damn low poly trees :(

Hmm well it might have something to do with LOD's maybe? Again I'm unaware of how to change something like that, the least I can do is help you bump your thread until someone more knowledgeable can help you out :P

Hmm well it might have something to do with LOD's maybe? Again I'm unaware of how to change something like that, the least I can do is help you bump your thread until someone more knowledgeable can help you out :P

It's fine, thanks mate.

I thought parent worldspaces worked like... they would take a picture of and sort of duplicate it as a background, but I tried to just go outside riften, actually delete the trees which were in the way, and it sort of worked.

I'm still having trouble with my first town mod though, it's not quite as simple when it is located in the tamriel worldspace, which to my knowledge has no parent worldspace... and I don't understand what it is doing there floating in the air in the first place, it seem to be connected to my mod, so if someone who's a veteran at this stuff sees this, I'd like to know if there is a way I can accidentally have placed a low poly tree in the tamriel worldspace.

Those low poly trees are the tree lod. What are you doing, can you explain what you've done so far? are u editing the tamerial worldspace, or the riften? I mean are you trying to expand outside of riften in the tamerial worldspace or are you trying to expand riften from the worldspace of riften. sorry about spelling/grammer, newly broken hand = 0 shits given

That makes sense now actually, cause you can see LOD items from a city wall so when he expanded the city it just set the new building on top of the LOD's. I wonder if there is a way to delete or remove objects in the LOD, my only guess would be to script it in some way that it shows less of riftens normal LOD

No I can remove the trees that annoyed me in Riften, I just go to the tamriel worldspace and delete em :b... But my other town still got this weird flying LOD tree, and It's placed in the tamriel worldspace, these are towns like riverwood or falkreath etc. But they don't seem to have a parent worldspace that I can just go to and delete the tree. :(

I have no idea why the tree is there, I'm guessing there used to be a mountain where it is now...

If anyone have any idea of how to delete LOD trees from the tamriel worldspace near the Falkreath Hearthfire house: Lakeview Manor... It would be most helpful, since I have no clue of were to even begin :S