ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

New Premium servers and more payment methods including paying by SMS/t

Dark0ne

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nyxeka, on 10 May 2013 - 19:45, said:

In response to post #8019635. #8019897, #8020863, #8020883 are all replies on the same post.

imo, Dark0ne is more concerned with premium members, since they make the site more money than you free members do with your adverts...

Individually, it's true that each Premium member covers more of the costs of the Nexus than each of the other members. But without the advert income, there would be no Nexus. So thank everyone, Premium, Supporter, and regular member. You make this possible.

And except for (maybe) the response time for "fixing a problem" such as some site feature not working correctly, I haven't noticed that Premium members get any special treatment from the Staff.

(And I should know! ;D )

Now, if you had said that Dark0ne cares more about mod authors than players, I might have agreed! :P

It is so good that there are people like you, who rely on their members, which makes the difference and the best reason for one to support you. I could also add the elimination of the advertisements as another good reason lol. Keep count and rely on each member and keep the best volunteer engagement which makes our life better.

Wohoo! I can finally show this site some support! My PayPal got locked up around 5 years ago when some douche used a stolen PayPal account to pay for a WoW account I was selling back then. Needles to say, I didn't get the money and I got my game account cleared of all goods. Anyway! Too bad there's no way to pay for the lifetime membership, but at least the SMS method is fast and easy :)

Lifetime Premium Membership is worth every penny! The value of bringing mod users like myself together with brilliant modders throughout the gaming community has at least equaled the base cost of the games these mods enhance. Thanks Dark0ne for providing the vessel through which much of my idle time is occupied...