⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

New Premium servers and more payment methods including paying by SMS/t

Dark0ne

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #8018153. #8019625, #8020950 are all replies on the same post.

I even did the math. Lifetime costs an equivalent for two years, but ends up being 3 years with taxes. At least in my case.
Now if Dark0ne manages to sway me to donate for something else I believe in, I'm sure I'll be nothing but good profit.

Please add more countries to the SMS/text message list... In latin america, many countries have currency exchange limits (some are as low as 200 $ a year) but with SMS and Text its usually not an issue, especially for kids whos parents dont want to use their credit card exchange limit on some website... Also, thanks for all your hard work, i love you guys and i would love to help you(and me) out with a premium membership =P

Been content with Nexus ever since Oblivion came out - well worth the $$$ if means keeping the site going. Just wish they brought back the option to "stay" logged in - it's somewhat annoying having to sign in everytime I come to the site (esp. if im doing alot of back-and-forthing). (unless its on my end, like my cookie-killer whitelist not working right)

The decision to go premium was easy. When I look at how much I spend on dinner with my family (which can easily go as high as $70 with tip), for an hour long meal, and compare it to the time I spend scanning for mods on the Nexus network, the $/hour satisfaction ratio far surpasses any tasty steak I have ever eaten.

Thanks for all that you do for the community, Dark0ne. Going premium was the best move ever, I love the high speed downloads of larger mods. And having a list of every download since forever? Priceless. Other sites could learn from the Nexus.