Bad weather

For any packages where you don't want them outside in bad weather you set the condition IsRaining with the == comparison and 0.00 as the value compared. That means if the weather is raining the comparison will be == 1.00 and the package will not run (0.00 is no and 1.00 is yes).

For vanilla the only place you will get snow is Bruma, but if you use a weather mod that can change. There is also a IsSnowing condition, so you could OR between the IsRaining and another condition using IsSnowing. In theory that should mean that if it's either raining or snowing the package won't execute, but in practice I have found it to be somewhat unreliable (so sometimes the ORed condition will work and sometimes not). I keep the one that I consider more important at the top of the Condition list and the OR one in the second spot.

- Edit - Something else to keep in mind is how the game processes the AI package list. It works from top to bottom when deciding which package to run. That means that if two package share the same time slot the one that is listed higher will get evaluated before the one that is lower. The first one that the game comes to that satisfies all criteria will be run. This means you need to really think through what you want to happen when ordering your packages.