I'm new to Modding. Mod Item price is doubling in Game.

Hello, I'm Kardien Lupus. A new Modder. In recent time I started with Musket mod with my Friend Rachet, And we stuck in Problem.

We make Musket mod with lore friendly(since they have printing press or mass book copy magic, they can have crude gun). And In Future we balanced all weapons and armors. and add proper reloading animation.

The problem is, We add musket to all faction and blacksmith selling list but when I visit blacksmith they sell musket in double price. A Crude musket(can get LV 1) are 650 Septim However blacksmith selling it as 1200-1400 septim. We want solve this issue with creation kit but we don't know How. one time it Auto fixed but next time in loading it return back to overprice.

Is there anyway to solve auto overpricing issue?

Thanks for reading this message. From Kardien Lupus.

Item pricing in vendor inventories can be fun. Price is based on your relevant skill, and the vendors disposition toward you. Although, I think your variation there is a bit extreme. :smile:

I think it must be error. demand twice price? It must be wrong My low speech Character need 1400 septim for buying and high speech charcter need 1200 for buying musket.