ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Changing Skyrim from using Separate Unofficial Patches to SLE Patch

Shadeybladey

Sorry, guys, again this is something I asked a few months ago but didn't have time to mess with things then and now I cannot find the thread again.

I am still using the separate Unofficial Patches for Skyrim 32 bit (Oldrim + all DLC) and so all my mods, if they use the patches as Master, are using the old, separate versions. This includes my own and 3rd Party mods.

Weeks ago, I installed Arthmoor's Cutting Room Foor, and only today when I was trying to relearn how to use TES5Edit, I noticed it was blanked out and the ".esp" had been removed from my LoadOrder.txt and PlugIns.txt files!

Of course, Cutting Room Floor uses USLEP, not the separate patches!

DUH! :wallbash:

So now is the time for me to finally shift my butt and sort these things out.

Is there a simple, beginner's Step-by-Step guide to making a mod use USLEP as a Master instead of USKP, or instead of USKP, UDGP, UHFP and UDBP?

I wanted to complete any unpublished mods I was making and make all of them use USLEP before I make them compatible with SSE.

One problem might be if some of the 3rd Party mods I use are written for the separate patches, or just for USKP.

Many Thanks!

For mods from other author's look for their USLEEP versions. If it is an older mod that never got updated, you'll have to update it for yourself I suppose.

Unfortunately, I never had to do this as I never directly required any of the unofficial patches. I would replicate their changes where necessary but never had the plugins as parent masters.

I would think that if you had all the individual patches still that you could load them along side USLEEP and your plugin in TES5Edit. Confirm that USLEEP and the individual patches are patching the same records that your plugin uses. Then add USLEEP as a master to your plugin (exact process I don't know) and remove the individual patches as masters.

However, there is this which may be of help: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71316