Witcher 2 "Redkit" SDK released for modders, NMM support inbound

Dark0ne

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats epic news! I love Witcher 2 and I absolutly love how CDP handls things. Well a bit late, these tools have been promised since release, but no offence, it surly was some hard work to get it stable.

I will stick with skyrim modding whatsoever, but can't wait what GREAT stuff comes out of this.

2 thumps up for CDP :D

In response to post #8053499. #8054123, #8054245, #8054469, #8058677 are all replies on the same post.

How do you want Bethesda to support more to Skyrim? I mean they've already released the toolkit and all of the dlcs. It's time for them to move on to a new project, don't you think?

PS: Don't even mention EA here man. They are a plague to the gaming community.

Not to mention they released patches that enhanced gameplay and didn't just fix some errors (though they did miss a few of those too). I'm glad they supported Skyrim as long as they did. Some people forget it was released 11/11/11. They supported it for over a year. Can't ask for much more from a major gaming studio who happens to have regular new releases.

In response to post #8053499. #8054123, #8054245, #8054469, #8058677, #8060968 are all replies on the same post.

Well, them making the REDKit is not directly for supporting Witcher 2. That is just a bonus. Most likely, the release of the beta for the REDKit is to have it ready for Witcher 3.

In response to post #8053952. #8054481, #8073382, #8073405 are all replies on the same post.

ironically i get more fps in the witcher 2 on highest settings (without uber sample I THINK, was long time ago) than i get on skyrim highest setting..

might need more ram on my end tho.. but the witcher 2 isn't that bad really.. beautiful game but it doesn't need high end computers.. maybe with uber sample hehe