NMM speed cap

muro808

Hi,

I know there was an article explaining how your download rate is affected by your membership level, rate of endorsements given, etc, but for the life of me I can't find it.

I believe that non-premium servers are capped but I don't know what the cap is--I checked to ToS, the wiki, the pinned threads on the Nexus board..maybe I'm missing it, hopefully someone will point you in the right direction.

You would also be limited by your internet provider and/or your wireless network.

• 3 years later...

I'm fixed at 300 max =( Why that ? Just befor I was still at 1000, and for this one it's soooo long.. (Lucidity sound, 1 houre for less that 500mb -_-

Wonder what the thingy, that by way your not, that unlocks fast download speeds is? Mmm, it's mystery, never to be answered, so deal with it, unless your prepare to roll that way?

Get a Premium Membership.

I'm fixed at 300 max =( Why that ? Just befor I was still at 1000, and for this one it's soooo long.. (Lucidity sound, 1 houre for less that 500mb -_-

Wonder what the thingy, that by way your not, that unlocks fast download speeds is? Mmm, it's mystery, never to be answered, so deal with it, unless your prepare to roll that way?

Get a Premium Membership.

I didn't understood a sh*t ^^

But it's working fine now =) Was probably too saturated by other people !

I'm fine with the free acount limitation, but when it's 1000, not 300... And well, even without, it's cool already.

Thanks for the reply anyway !

• 2 weeks later...