Engine-level support for different "movement types" (walking, running, sneaking, crawling, laying down, ...)

YouDoNotKnowMyName

I would really love to see some "engine level" support for different movement types, instead of just "walking, running, sneaking".

I would also like to be able to crawl, lay down, ...

(With proper player collsion, of cours, so that if you are crawling, you can crawl into small spaces)

Without needing patches for every mod that adds a new weapon to the game, of course!

I know this will probably never get done, but it's worth a try, right?

Maybe somebody who know how to do F4SE plugin stuff is able to do this ...

But I doubt that somebody with the knowledge to do this will be spending their time here, they will probably be working on their own projects ...

I would really love to see some "engine level" support for different movement types, instead of just "walking, running, sneaking".

(With proper player collsion, of cours, so that if you are crawling, you can crawl into small spaces)

Without needing patches for every mod that adds a new weapon to the game, of course!

But I doubt that somebody with the knowledge to do this will be spending their time here, they will probably be working on their own projects ...

Oh god YES! I would love to be able to lay prone, with the subsequent bonuses to sneak, and penalties for those trying to find/shoot your, due to the significantly smaller area you would present.

Being able to jump thru windows would be welcome as well. The animations for that are already essentially in the game, as I see NPCs vaulting over low obstacles on a regular basis.

Climbing ladders?? :D (yeah, this is one TES players have been wanting since morrowind......)

Oh god YES! I would love to be able to lay prone, with the subsequent bonuses to sneak, and penalties for those trying to find/shoot your, due to the significantly smaller area you would present.

Being able to jump thru windows would be welcome as well. The animations for that are already essentially in the game, as I see NPCs vaulting over low obstacles on a regular basis.

Climbing ladders?? :D (yeah, this is one TES players have been wanting since morrowind......)

Speaking of windows: breakable glass!

(That might even be rather "simple" because there are "destroyable" objects already in the game, but I guess nobody knows how to make "custom" breakable objects ...)

I have been playing some other games recently and comming back to FO4, I realize how much I miss all of these things that would be considered "standard" these days ...