Young race?

edsson

i want to crate a character like lezard valeth who i think is the coolest sorcerer ever http://static.zerochan.net/Lezard.Valeth.full.944947.jpg

so i need a race that includes very young males but cant find it, any suggestions?

As far as I am aware there currently are no race mods that make younger male or female characters, however there is the 'better males' mod that gives all the males a younger looking face i.e. no facial hair, smoother skin, etc. I think if you use that mod with a custom race mod, plus the PCEA mod so only your character has said face not every male in Skyrim, you should find your character to look "younger" then most. Also if you get the race menu mod that add sliders to the race menu you could also adjust your height so that your slightly shorter then other characters to simulate youth. Hope this helps! message back if you have any other questions.

As far as I am aware there currently are no race mods that make younger male or female characters, however there is the 'better males' mod that gives all the males a younger looking face i.e. no facial hair, smoother skin, etc. I think if you use that mod with a custom race mod, plus the PCEA mod so only your character has said face not every male in Skyrim, you should find your character to look "younger" then most. Also if you get the race menu mod that add sliders to the race menu you could also adjust your height so that your slightly shorter then other characters to simulate youth. Hope this helps! message back if you have any other questions.

thanks a lot, this is a great help, now i wonder if there is a way to get good looking glasses like the ones on the image ive seen a mod that adds glasses but they look girl-ish it would be goot to get some round glases

I think you should be able to start with C of S,but in character CK creation just use the sliders to make the face you want, and adjust the height scale, it's only what you'd have to do in anycase, only you're startig from a young base model

I think you should be able to start with C of S,but in character CK creation just use the sliders to make the face you want, and adjust the height scale, it's only what you'd have to do in anycase, only you're startig from a young base model

touché............ thanks a lot XD