help with weapons and boxes

theateam96

hi everyone long time now sea i have been away from moding fallout new vegas with the geck and i was wondering if putting all the weapons for fallout new vegas in like a ammunition box or a wardrobe cabinet in one place and geting them when you want from a specific location like good springs town or will just doing that mod for just putting all weapons in like a ammunition box or wardobe cabinet crash the geck or even the game

heres my specs

fallout nv version 1.4.0.525

fallut new vegas launcher version 1.2.14.0

geck 1.4.0.518

PC specs

xfx radeon HD 5770 1GB

4GB DDR2 memory

imedia s3720 packhard bell

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8300 2.50GHz, 2499 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

technika 32 lcd tv

• 2 weeks later...

What is your question? Are you asking if such a mod is possible? If such a mod exists? Of if you should devote the time to making such a mod? :psyduck:

Punctuation and sentence structure are your friends - they enable you to properly parse a question so it is not so ambiguous. :yes:

Hi there bben46 my question is that if that sort of mod is possible or will it crash the geck putting too much weapons, weapon mods, armor and all of these are from the game with my system specs hope for reply thanks for replying.

No, it wont crash your game. Or at least it's never happened to me when doing it for my sister. Putting everything in one container is simply creating one more of everything and putting it in one place. If the GECK wasn't able to create one more of at least everything, no one would use it. Trust me, you'll be fine