[Emergency] Skyrim delay bug? (With mods listed) Please help! Deta

Murkrow900

It still does it on a new game? I would guess its mod related. As someone else stated , even uninstalling the mod can leave added scripts running. I would try this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31675/?

It removes old scripts and might help

I'd definitely give this a shot. I think your only other option might be a complete reinstall. :(

Hm okay, well it seems that it's like you said Boss/Wrye bash is what I need cause it works now when I uninstalled all mods so It's just cause I had so many mods. Do you know how I merge mods with wrye bash? Cause that's apparently the only way to play with so many plugins. If so, where do I press and how do I do it? Thanks for helping me out though, I appreciate it I really do :-).

Best regards Otto.

I'd say just look for some tutorials online. I havent really used it since Oblivion. You could also try disabling mods in groups. Like 25 at a time to make it easier to find the one that's causing problems.

• 6 months later...

I am also having this issue, I am troubled to see that everyone had dropped the ball in relations to this problem, this is not a solution however. It seems many people are having script delay issues, and I have them regardless of save age or new games. I am currently looking for a fix as well, hopefully the community wont ignore this like some kindof hidden murder story. I'd like to see this fixed.

This is an utter necro. Bah.

Go to Skyrim.ini, and replace the Papyrus section with this.

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=800
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=800
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2457600
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

That will reduce your maximum framerate, but will lessen the delay (or remove it, if you haven't got THAT many scripts running constantly). You will also lessen the delays if you limit Skyrim to fewer cores, due to the shoddy multithreading used by Papyrus.

• 1 year later...

Murk...

I have very similar issues.... have been looking ofr a solution that does not involve deactivating mods.... or deleting... etc.

That said, I think at this point I am saying it is purely a "Delay" issue... many forums and gamers post "Lag" issues... but that is a differrent issue entirely. Lag implies a system performance issue... not the case here.

So that you dont thin youre losing your mind, I am still working it.. unfortunately.

I cant get thru the castle Volkihar quest... because of a delay in interaction.

I believe it is simply timing in game, however, not to say it is not the mods... however, deactivating mods means restarting.

I have been told there is possibly a nexus mod for the DLCs... such as Dawnguard.. still working...

Jim

• 2 years later...