Xbox Reveal

JimboUK

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just sickens me to see all the people who are pro xbox1. I mean those are the idiot fanboys who Microsoft is targeting but they are also the idiot fanboys who are basically saying that what Microsoft is doing is okay. It's not a good thing for gaming in general. But if Microsoft gets away with it nothing is stopping other companies or developers/publishers from implementing similar stuff because the people made it clear that its "okay".

It just sickens me to see all the people who are pro xbox1. I mean those are the idiot fanboys who Microsoft is targeting but they are also the idiot fanboys who are basically saying that what Microsoft is doing is okay. It's not a good thing for gaming in general. But if Microsoft gets away with it nothing is stopping other companies or developers/publishers from implementing similar stuff because the people made it clear that its "okay".

Exactly my thoughts and, frankly, it scares me when you put it in context with the other tripe of recent times...

Remember BF3 Premium? Expect plenty of that sort of thing in games "next generation" too, considering that all those brainless "new audience" idiots went and spewed their money forth. Also, micro-transactions in single-player games, don't forget that.

Look out for the day they start charging extra for dificulty modes... Oh, wait a minute...

How about charging extra for highest graphics settings on PC? Bet that one will be next. Or perhaps mouse/keyboard/controller support?

Don't worry though, in exchange for all that rubbish, you get Skype, Facebook and X-Factor built into the console!

No Sony is watching and learning from microsoft's mistakes, especially when there is a chance for the ps4 to be drm free.

http://www.destructoid.com/gamers-make-it-clear-to-sony-they-want-a-drm-free-ps4-254624.phtml

They are listening at least to there fans

Edited by Thor.

my fav xbox one gif

http://i.minus.com/ib1bRYpevuyfrA.gif

What exactly is this showing?

to get the fully understand the joke you had to have play dark souls. an Xbox One is photoshopped over a monster that most first timers will run away from as soon as they see just standing just 5 feet away from them

Fanboys are the scourge of the gaming community, in an industry where misleading customers is the norm we don't need customers who do the same. They contribute nothing, they get in the way of sensible discussion and they're of no use to developers who want to improve via feedback.

Let's not forget the whole Online Pass junk too. Idk how far that'll go. Sony tried it with several games already and was met with harsh criticism. That said if a $10 fee to play online (which I don't usually play online anyways) means I can actually buy and sell used games then ill take it. I don't like it but I'd rather have that compromise then to no be able to buy and sell used games period or to have to pay full price for a game when I bring it to a friends house.

I lol'ed

This was spotted on gamespot, and they are real pro xbox fans, that tells you something. :blink:

Edited by Thor.