Nexus Mod Manager plans, answers and if you're a coder, we want yo

Dark0ne

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell you the truth, I don't even pay attention to the "beta" status of this product. I just figured it will be done when it is done. Basically it does what it sets out to do. I can't ask for more. Keep up the great work!

Robin,

Very interesting and forthright post. Nexus is the preferred site for Skyrim MODs, in addition to the Steam Workshop. IMO, Source Forge is a great base for your Open Source posts.

I haven't coded in years (a retired IT Pro, but mostly in project management for infrastructure to Fortune 1000, public utilities, and healthcare). I am still a very active beta tester for PC and Android platforms, and a long-time avid PC gamer.

If you could use some volunteer project management effort, I could offer some "sweat equity". My fixed income hasn't allowed me to become a Premium member.

I am also active in game Guilds, and am an Officer, Administrator, and Moderator in two of them. Meanwhile, I'll continue to offer detailed feedback on NMM beta versions and peer support on the Nexus Forums. My primary gaming interests are The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and Dragon Wars: Origins Ultimate Edition, as well as casual games on the PC, Wild Tangent, and Android.

Thanks for your informative post. To me it was not TL:dr, but a great read.