What happened to the author of the Populated series?

Mur4s4me

Whoa, I literally reinstalled Skyrim this morning and downloaded some of their Populated series mods for my game just a few hours ago... Good thing I got up early!

Yeah, I had the Brodual videos up last night when the internet crapped out. I went to get the mods this morning and... no dice. :\

It seems like it was part of the ERSO series in the first place, according the the included modules listed on the page. You can see it here:

erkeilmods.altervista.org/skyrim/r-s-o/

That's probably because Relliosavini was Erkeil, at least according to the ban sheet. According to Erkeil's ban sheet, he had been involved in creating fake accounts to endorse mods (I'm assuming his, but it doesn't actually say).

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1084005-erkeil-banned/?hl=%2Berkeil&do=findComment&comment=8865474

Well that's a shame. I downloaded the mods yesterday as well, just in time it seems.

Either way, hope he'll reupload his mods somewhere else and continues to develop em! It's difficult enough to find mods that are 100% clean with no unnecessary scripts.

Really? Some guy loves to make mods that are widely accepted and he's banned from the Nexus? Twice? For the second reason solely being because he was banned before?

Why would someone prohibit tens hundreds of thousands of people from enjoying someone's mods? I don't understand. Throwing up 20 fake endorsements hardly seems like something to permanently ban someone for, let alone remove all their mods, some of which had 100,000+ unique downloads.

The last big banning I remember was the SRO guy, which I heard he asked for money from people to update his mod or something. I'd consider that more damaging than a very tiny amount of fake endorsements.

This would absolutely destroy my will to make mods if I was a modder. I can only wonder how he feels.

Anyway, I guess this was part of the reason why he didn't comment on his own mods. I checked a cache of one of the mod pages; I assume an admin took notice after he added links to all the mods released under the previous account and dug into things?

*sigh*

Just glad I still have the files, unlike SRO.

Edited by DAOWAce