Mod Download Problem PLZ Help

kirby101

When i try to download a mod in nexus with the size of 100mb or more after 2-4 mins my downloads speed will slowdown to 6kbps like this all I do is click pause after 2-3 mins my download speed will slow down again and i click pause then resume until it gives me an error which makes me download from the start again. I dont know if the problem is with site or server etc but i think it is. BTW as you can see i download mods manually i dont use NMM also i think my download manager is problem or not BTW the Download manager i use is Internet Download Manager (IDM). PLz help i want to download a mod fast. BTW im from other country sry for bad english.

• 2 weeks later...

:D

Premium membership is a good idea anyway, though it's been a long time since I tried NMM. (Back then, I think it had trouble when your Windows user account didn't have administrator permissions, and I didn't feel like changing my setup to accommodate it. It's probably been improved a great deal since then.)

If you're downloading mods for Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, or Fallout: New Vegas, you could try using Mod Organizer; I've rarely had trouble with it. Occasionally it'll run into Nexus server issues early on and I'll cancel and re-download (sometimes after reshuffling my server list), but it's not a big deal -- worst case, I'll do a manual download and then move the file into MO's Downloads folder myself, or I'll wait for the Nexus to catch its breath if it's a busy time of day. I rarely download files that big, though.