The future technology

Thor.

Its a fairly new discovery so i can see them trying to dig up as much evidence to make up for the lack of media attention, using it to there advantage to get the work done. they have a greater work force then the egyptian pyramids, so they can get the job done quicker with volunteers.

Its not like the Egyptian pyramids where they have been known for centuries.

plus that creepy signal

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which path have i chosen?? i have many that never entwine with each other, though once i find something you'll be the first to know. :blink:

One future tech i want is faster pc's and chip makers to finally make head way with innovation, sighh... Gaming will forever be stuck in 2014 :confused:

Video card manufacturers don't count, they seem to be on a role.

Edited by Thor.

Which path have i chosen?? i have many that never entwine with each other, though once i find something you'll be the first to know. :blink:

One future tech i want is faster pc's and chip makers to finally make head way with innovation, sighh... Gaming will forever be stuck in 2014 :confused:

We need software writers to actually take advantage of the hardware we have NOW. Very few programs actually make intelligent use of multi-core processors.

Sorry to read that you've not paid attention to what news of yours I've been following.

I understand how difficult it can be for you to keep your focus when you've got so many fans fanning your mental fires. So I'll leave you with the ones that are more important to you that give you enough collateral to pay for your RB&B: Room, Board, and Boredom.

We need software writers to actually take advantage of the hardware we have NOW. Very few programs actually make intelligent use of multi-core processors.

They are too busy with visual innovation... Nobody notices that programs run better, but if you can throw together a completely new interface with flashy parts that now is missing half what they had before, people take notice. When you then re-introduce some of those parts in a half-assed sort of way, then they praise you.

• 3 weeks later...

Well looks like my thoughts of us ever getting out of Orbit might be a thing of the past, Nasa is using I like to call Nuclear explosive drive... Atomic engine so on, it was considered to be to risky but funny enough Nasa decided to pursue it,

Its a big step towards space flight not just our solar system, but Beyond, its a tad slower then EMdrive but not by much.

its a step in the right direction at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHF7RqqOE6w

Edited by Thor.