Can't endorse anymore?

Seijin8

Additional note: my download history itself doesn't appear to have updated since August 8th. Has anyone else seen issues with missing download history? It would make sense if it's not in the download history that you'd not be able to endorse... Perhaps the underlying issue isn't with the Endorse function so much as a corruption in our download histories.

Additional note: my download history itself doesn't appear to have updated since August 8th. Has anyone else seen issues with missing download history? It would make sense if it's not in the download history that you'd not be able to endorse... Perhaps the underlying issue isn't with the Endorse function so much as a corruption in our download histories.

I found out that the Skyrim Nexus itself seems to be the problem. My Morrowind download history updates like it should...

Edited by PukinDumpling

My download history is also devoid of activity since Aug 9th. The only part of the Nexus system that seems to be keeping track of my downloads is the endorsement reminder system.

Mine is still updating. My most recent downloads are correctly listed from Sept 5 and 6, and the rest looks fairly continuous going back to when I started downloading on a regular basis in late 2012 and early 2013.

I've mostly used "Download with manager" links since early 2014, with all manual before that, and some manual and CDN since.

@Aaron: Are you using NMM or MO? Personally, I've used a combination of Download with Manager and manual downloads. I was using NMM up until about 8/27, and then switched to MO, so I don't think it's a downlevel client issue, unless the same issue was occurring with both apps.

MO since January. Though I suspect the download servers don't care which program is using "Download with manager", as long as it reports as a recent-enough version of NMM.

(Before that, I was managing mods manually by BSAing most loose files, and keeping alternate and backup copies of plugins.txt. I'd tried to install NMM back in December 2012, but had problems getting it to work properly and gave up; this was probably many NMM versions ago.)

Edited by AaronOfMpls

@PukinDumpling: Thanks for the info. I think I'll head over to the Oblivion Nexus, download something and check my history...

EDIT:

Confirmed. Just downloaded DOWNPOUR manually from Oblivion Nexus, and it immediately appeared in my download history.

This gives me an excuse to fire up Oblivion, add the mod and check it out so I can attempt to endorse it (can't just click the button w/o trying it out, even to test website functionality :) )

Edited by Janrith