No fate.

Stronglav

You know I am russian and jewish.So the baby situation was a real story for me.

Answer is:mother of the baby tried gently to keep it quiet and accidently struglled it.

the nazis did not find the group of people.But the baby was dead and the mother gone crazy.

If there was no Hitler there would be no Israel today

Wrong.Josef Stalin created Israeli state and helped to build it.

Stalin was as crazy as Hitler as far as wiping people out. He just did it to his own people, so no one outside there really cared. Stain did nothing without a reason and the backing of the Israel state was not to benefit anyone except him. It got England out of the Mideast and prevented America from taking it's place. Stalin didn't give a crap about anything else.

I doubt very seriously wither any other people other than the Israelites cared anything about them having a state. They just went through a war and wanted to clean up the pieces. No European country had the power to control even their own country, let alone continue colonization of the Middle East. England had been promising to back a Jewish state since before WWI and had reneged every time. They were as exhausted as the rest of the European powers and needed an out.

This idea that any country was completely behind Israel is crazy. They wanted a quick fix for an issue and did much the same as they did after WWI by simply doing something, no matter what the indigenous population wanted and then they retired to lick their wounds.

Obviously you know very little about Josef Stalin.Next to nothing.

We know he killed millions and in anyones book that makes him evil.

"Yo daddy beat you like a dog and now you're evil"

My english is not so good to start this debate here.And we are already offtoping.

If you so desire start a topic on him.

But I will advise you to read some books.Hope they are translated.

One is by Aleksander Bushkov:"Stalin-Ice Throne"

For a start.

Answer is:mother of the baby tried gently to keep it quiet and accidently struglled it.

the nazis did not find the group of people.But the baby was dead and the mother gone crazy.

Stalin was as crazy as Hitler as far as wiping people out. He just did it to his own people, so no one outside there really cared. Stain did nothing without a reason and the backing of the Israel state was not to benefit anyone except him. It got England out of the Mideast and prevented America from taking it's place. Stalin didn't give a crap about anything else.

I doubt very seriously wither any other people other than the Israelites cared anything about them having a state. They just went through a war and wanted to clean up the pieces. No European country had the power to control even their own country, let alone continue colonization of the Middle East. England had been promising to back a Jewish state since before WWI and had reneged every time. They were as exhausted as the rest of the European powers and needed an out.

This idea that any country was completely behind Israel is crazy. They wanted a quick fix for an issue and did much the same as they did after WWI by simply doing something, no matter what the indigenous population wanted and then they retired to lick their wounds.

Be sure in which direction you speak when you talk of ignorance. It might be directly into a mirror. If you have something to say about someones opinion then have something to replace it with and we will discuss it. If not then it's simple banter and not worth me discussing. There is a history that goes with this man and i've ready some of his. What do you have to refute my opinion.

"Yo daddy beat you like a dog and now you're evil"

My english is not so good to start this debate here.And we are already offtoping.

If you so desire start a topic on him.

But I will advise you to read some books.Hope they are translated.

One is by Aleksander Bushkov:"Stalin-Ice Throne"

For a start.

I will say this once and then I'm through discussing others behavior. I am not so perfect that I am above anyone, but this sort of stuff is unproductive at the very least.

Please do not bring Stalin into a conversation and make statements about him then talk about us discussing the man as a derailment of the topic.

Also, instead of defending your position about the man you are tossing books at us to read as if there is no history we can call upon. Books can sometimes reflect more on their authors than the subject matter. It's all in what they emphasize.

Truth is one thing that can be altered by the spirit. The trick of it is not knowing the truth before it is found. If you do then you stop looking for truth before it's time and start looking for facts to justify that set of truth. No matter how thin it is.

You cannot simply make statements of this nature, without stating some facts to back your position. All this does, is give the appearance that you have no argument, so, you resort to attacking the person instead. Perhaps you should go and read the "Respect" thread.

Though we in the west did not live under Stalin, we are very aware of the historical record. Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot were directly responsible for the deaths of millions, their own citizens included in that tally. If there was a triumvirate of despotism of the 20th century they would qualify, at least according to a western perspective.

What this has to do with fate, time travel and predestination makes me somewhat bemused attempting to connect the dots.

It is suggested that if time travel were possible, a possible 3 outcomes may result.

The most commonly held belief is if we could change the past it would have impacts on the present/future.

The problem with this theory is the paradox it creates. The typical one is if you go back in time and kill your father before you are born how can you go back and kill him if you were never born?

Killing a serial killer (for example) before they kill someone creates a different paradox. The someone saved doesn’t exist in the present/future so are they stuck in the past? How do they get from the past to the present?

Then there is the concept that the impact the change would have would not be known resulting in the individual going back into the past and constantly changing the past over and over again and thus the present/future would never exist.

Lastly, the Novikov theory suggests that changing things in the past isn’t possible. It states that if an event exists that would result in a paradox then the probability of that event occurring is zero.

My thought is Novikov is probably the most likely correct result. Hence, even if it were possible to travel to the past I would not do anything.

Also, time travel is not and never will be possible as time is not something that passes or flows or is a continuous stream or however one wants to visualize it. Time is static and only we move, thus there is no past, present or future, only now exists.