Can't Manually download as of half of today 25Oct14

FalloutIII2013

I am also having problems when manually downloading files since 25 October -- after I click the download link, the site says they're downloading, but the downloaded files are 0 KB and give me an "unknown format or damaged" error when I try to open them.

This happens in Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome with all of the following files I've tried to download since 25 October:

SKYRIM PERFORMANCE BOOSTER

Morskom Estate

BadGremlins Spooky Tower Ruins

Sky Ball Tournament

Widget Mod

Relevant Scrolls and Potions (an Oblivion mod I just tried while trying to troubleshoot my missing download history, as requested here)

The site seems to register the files as having been successfully downloaded, because I can endorse the files.

The downloads succeed if I log out before downloading. But because that only works for files smaller than 2 MB, it's not a viable workaround.

Just a heads up that while I still cannot download manually by default, if I click on the link in the download box that says "Content Delivery Network" it works.

Thanks for this suggestion! The downloads are successful if I click one of the links (for CDN or any premium server) in the download pop-up.

Nexus staff, please let me know if you need more info to help troubleshoot this problem.

Edited to add Oblivion file to list of download attempts.

• 1 month later...