⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Can someone build some mods for me?

LordArchanos

Hello.

I have been trying to build mods for sometime now. i can't progress at all. I can't even start one, as I suck at Blender, Script making, and all other aspects of it. I've planned some out, but no, i cannot build them myself. Is there anyone who can help me? I would dearly love to use these. I need models of new weapons, a few quests, and even some new clothing and hats. Anyone who can help me would be surely appreciated. However, I can't PAY you, as I am a broke college kid. Thank you.

Everyone starts out unable to do anything. With enough time and effort even you can make something. But yes, there are modders who sometimes take requests, though it might help if you made a more detailed post on exactly what you're looking for - it's unlikely anyone's going to take on a very grandiose request, so I recommend that you continue to learn in the meantime.

Good luck.

I've looked EVERYWHERE for mods like those i'm looking for. Yes, some exist, but no, they are not what i'm looking for. I have a BUNCH of awesome mods. All the mods I've seen are amazing. But for the things I'm looking for, they do not exist yet. I was loath to put description in here as I do not yet have PICTURES of what i'm looking for, as google is rather unhelpful either, but i'm getting some LARP custom made weaponry that I would like to use the designs of in game, as they would look amazing. The hats are the same, though i just bought those on Etsy, and have pictures. Clothes....i DO have pictures, but not the way I want them. So, I have a dilemma in posting pics, I think you can understand? I can't build anything, i'm afraid you don't understand, Oubliette.

I've looked EVERYWHERE for mods like those i'm looking for. Yes, some exist, but no, they are not what i'm looking for. I have a BUNCH of awesome mods. All the mods I've seen are amazing. But for the things I'm looking for, they do not exist yet. I was loath to put description in here as I do not yet have PICTURES of what i'm looking for, as google is rather unhelpful either, but i'm getting some LARP custom made weaponry that I would like to use the designs of in game, as they would look amazing. The hats are the same, though i just bought those on Etsy, and have pictures. Clothes....i DO have pictures, but not the way I want them. So, I have a dilemma in posting pics, I think you can understand? I can't build anything, i'm afraid you don't understand, Oubliette.

Oh, OK. Specific models created. That's a different skillset than just CS bashing. Still, post what you're after and maybe there's something similar out there.

If you get a proposition together maybe try asking in Slaanesh The Corruptor's thread over at Bethsoft. He's the only one I've seen actually seeking out requests recently. Although you can always post a [REQ] thread there. Also, modelling clothing's a lot trickier than a weapon so hats and clothes are less likely.