Fallout 4 Nexus Site Launched

SirSalami

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30442750.

bben46 wrote:

PLEASE!!! put mod requests in the Mod request forum, That is what it is for. Cluttering up other peoples topic with random requests is called topic hijacking and can get you banned.

I will be removing any requests attempting to hijack other topics.

Many of hese posts don't belong here bben46 - start the clean-up in my opinion.
The more experienced modders should know though!

In response to post #30351105. #30360630, #30365950, #30366300, #30520485, #30835000, #30837980 are all replies on the same post.

bben46 wrote:

Is this the end of Skyrim?

WHY would you think that just because a new game came out nobody would ever mod or play Skyrim again? http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/charonn0/ohgeez-1.gif I saw the same comment when Witcher came out earlier this year. Look at the Oblivion mods. Oblivion just withered away and died because of Fallout 3? Nope, the Oblivion mod community is still very active after over 9 years. Some of the top rated Oblivion mods were actually released AFTER FO3 came out. The FO3, FONV and And the Skyrim communities will be around for a long time to come. We still see mods for Morrowind. Some people will not like FO4, and will stick with Skyrim. Others will not buy FO4 until the price drops to something reasonable. And still others are waiting for the SDK so they can get better mods.

ordog2 wrote: The answer:

:D
Kalell wrote: @ordog2 lol, nice!

Bethesda's games never die. Ten+ years from now people will still be playing Skyrim. I still play Morrowind regularly.
ordog2 wrote: Kalell, playing it sometimes me too and Oblivion also, wonderful Tamriel. :)
looper8330 wrote: Peaple will still play morrowind when TesVI hopefully is made.
aiNkyy wrote: Awesome videoclip! ;D

Jazzyjasper wrote: i'm playing Morrowind as we speak. these games don't die, hell I plan on streaming a blind play through on twitch of the earlier games, once I get my new laptop.

And others will use previous experience with Bethesda games as a reason to not buy FO4 until the modding community has fixed all their bugs for them because they're too useless to do it themselves. Because the one thing Bethesda does better then creating games is releasing half finished buggy messes.

• 3 weeks later...