Take All Command - That doesn't remove assigned equipment from companion.

CainStar

So basicly a very simple mod. I like to adventure with dogmeat and ofcourse I have come across different armors for him, and other equipment for dogs. So when I equip him with said armor, or other paraphernalia and then choose "Take All" command when I want transfer loot from his inventory to mine, dogmeats armor and other "things" get transferred too which is annoying. Considering how much stuff I usually haul it makes re-equipping dogmeat, with the right/same items, way too much of hassle. So what I would like is option where I favorite or "hard-equip" certain items which do not get transfered when I choose "Take All" command.

I've been hoping for this too. Maybe the preexisting Take All could remain, but Take Unequipped could be added. And now that I think of it, an option to only take equipped items could have its uses. And lastly, a new sort option for equipped gear, or a whole new inventory tab just for that.

I second this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love when Requests start with "Very simple Mod"! If it was a "Very simple Mod" Do you not think it would already have been thought of and made?

Sorry for being snarky but This may not even be possible to do, and if it is possible it would most likely need scripts, F4SE and the GECK.