Can't download anything on the skyrimnexus.com website

Afromelon

Same basic thing here too. I can download <2 gig files but if I try larger ones, after clicking a Premium server, after a while I get redirected to Oblivion Nexus! However if I log on with my laptop instead of my desktop then everything works great. Hope they can find the time to fix it soon, it's been happening for over a week for me.

here's how i managed to get around the problem. right click the download link and say "open in a new window." Then, most likely it will fail. but, you can just reload the window until it works. Eventually, i was able to download the fix for no fast travel or take all with 1.3 patch (Patch 1_3 Take all and map Fix)

This is probably due to a lack of bandwidth problem. possibly one of their servers crashed. so just keep reloading the new window until it works

I tried all the right click options numerous times and no love there for me. In my case it's not a bandwidth problem because I can download anything I want by logging in on a different computer. I also tried resetting the cookies and even updated to Firefox 8 and the same thing keeps happening on my gaming desktop anyway. Thankfully, for me, it only happens to me on Skyrim Nexus, all the other Nexus sites still work great. If they don't fix it before the CK gets released I'm going to be going through a lot of thumb drives!